Monday, May 04, 2015

hip hip hooray







In these cards I have used the Party Pals stamp set from Paper Smooches in two ways. On the first card I stamped the image with black ink and with Antique Linen distress ink in the second card. I wanted to achieve a no line colouring look but there was a bit of goof up and I drew in the image with a Rusty Hinge distress marker to make the image pop up a bit more. I adhered the card on to a white card stock and some patterned paper. Which one would you go for?
Thanks for dropping by.

Supplies used
Cardstock: Strathmore Cold Press Watercolour Paper, SSS White Cardstock
Stamps: Paper Smooches Party Pals, Papertrey Ink Bigger Blooms Stamp set
Inks: Ranger Archival Jet Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink, Rusty Hinge Distress Marker
Others: Watercolours, Patterned paper

2 comments:

  1. Love the water colour effects on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the water colour effects on this one!

    ReplyDelete