Wednesday, May 27, 2015

bunny shaker card




My second shaker card! Really enjoying making these lately. I started with some white embossing a dotted background stamp onto a soft blue cardstock. To create the balloon, I die cut a circle and attached a small piece of white cardstock at the bottom to make it look more like a balloon. After filling in the sequins I adhered the entire panel with some craft foam onto the front of a regular size card. I then die cut some clouds from both vellum and white cardstock and adhered it onto the card front. After stamping the bunny I did some copic colouring. Using the coordinating die I cut the bunny and attached it onto the card with some black and white twine. Finished off the card with a sentiment from the same stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by.



Supplies used
Cardstock: SSS White Cardstock, Stampin' Up Soft Sky
Stamps: Mama Elephant Up and Away, Hero Arts Cling Dots Stamp
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: Mama Elephant Up and Away Creative Cuts, Mama Elephant Landscape Trio Creative Cuts, SSS Stitched Circle Dies
Others: Copic Sketch Markers, Craft Foam, Sequins, Hero Arts White Embossing powder, Black and White Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment